Tuesday, January 1, 2019
2018 was quite a year as we celebrated accomplished leaders at our annual Legacy of Leadership Awards event in April, hosted two alumnae events with speaker Betsy Berkhemer-Credaire, and graduated one of the most diverse classes in the history of Leadership California through our California Issues & Trends program.
As we look to 2019, we are focused on key initiatives including:
We thank all of our alumnae, sponsors and partners for their wonderful support in 2018 and look forward to continued collaboration in 2019 to implement the Leadership California vision: Moving Women from Success to Significance.
- Launch of an all-new Leadership California website to better tell LC’s story, interact with those interested in advancing women, and showcasing our alumnae and partners.
- Honoring a slate of outstanding leaders at the 2019 Legacy of Leadership Awards on Monday, May 6, which will be announced later this month.
- The new 2019 Class for California Issues & Trends which kicks off on March 3 in Sacramento. (There are still a few openings available)
- The bi-annual LC to DC event (Leadership California goes to Washington, D.C.) set for Sept. 22-25. (Registration is open and space is limited)
- Alumnae engagement activities including opportunities to participate during a segment of the CIT program and special events.
President Dr. Margie Wheeler